CRETE DE LA CRETE - pt. one

by - May 16, 2017

Recently, I was lucky enough to travel to the beautiful island of Crete. A few weeks ago, me and my father took a plane from the Makedonia - SKG airport, in Thessaloniki, GR and landed at the Nikos Kazantzakis - HER airport, in Heraklion, GR (with a quick stop at the Eleftherios Venizelos - ATH Airport in Athens). We flew with Aegean Airlines – something that made the trip quite special to me, too.

Πρόσφατα, είχα την ευκαιρία να ταξιδέψω στην πανέμορφη Κρήτη. Περίπου τρεις εβδομάδες πριν, εγώ και ο μπαμπάς μου πετάξαμε από το Αεροδρόμιο “Μακεδονία” στη Θεσσαλονίκη, προς το Αεροδρόμιο “Νίκος Καζαντζάκης”, στο Ηράκλειο Κρήτης (με μία μικρή στάση στο “Ελευθέριος Βενιζέλος”, στην Αθήνα). Επιλέξαμε την Aegean, η οποία μας πρόσφερε ένα άνετο και ήρεμο ταξίδι.



On day one, we visited a friend of my dad, in a village next to Heraklion, called Gouves. For the second and third day we stayed in another friend’s house at Sternes – your typical Cretan village. On day four, we visited our family at Agios Nikolaos – probably my favorite place of them all and for our fifth and last day, we went back to Heraklion, so I can visit the archaeological site of Knossos.



As people mentioned “ You saw nothing. Crete is more ” – thank God, I’ll be back soon!

Πολλοί μου τόνισαν πως "Η Κρήτη είναι πολλά παραπάνω από αυτά που είδες " - ευτυχώς θα επιστρέψω σύντομα!





















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments