SUMMER WISHLIST

by - April 11, 2017




Easter is in a couple of days and -for me at least- that's the time it starts to feel like summer. Plus, I am living in Greece, so it has to feel like summer.
I am craving for some blues and whites, a pair of espadrilles and a new beach bag. I also have felt in love with this kimono from Zara and the black slides from Oysho. It feels like I really need to start my plans for this season's must haves just like I have done for my early trip to Crete!

Το Πάσχα είναι σε μερικές μέρες, και -για εμένα τουλάχστον- μυρίζει καλοκαίρι. Επίσης, βρίσκομαι στην Ελλάδα, άρα το καλοκαίρι υπάρχει πάντα μέσα μου.
Πεθαίνω για τα μπλε και τα λευκά στα ρούχα, για ένα ζευγάρι εσπαντρίγιες και μία καινούρια τσάντα θαλάσσης (ψάθινη!). Ακόμη, ερωτεύτηκα το κιμονό από τα Zara και τα sliders από τα Oysho. Νομίζω πως πρέπει να σχεδιάσω μία επίσκεψη στα μαγαζιά σύντομα - ότι ακριβώς θα κάνω και στην Κρήτη!


Joanne x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments